Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
City appointed Sven and Mark Hughes before they got it right too tbf. They also bought the likes of Elano, Geovanni, Michael Johnson, Roque Santa Cruz before they got it right on the playing side as well!
We’ve been getting it wrong for longer but we can’t spend quite as much as them and I felt we had actually got it right under Ancelotti :(
Cool, the answer is Mancini

There‘s some proper cryarsing in this thread. We have a billionaire owner who is building us a new ground in an iconic position. He’s spent hundreds of millions on players that were wanted by ‘football men’. He brought in one of the biggest names in World football who has now gone back to the biggest club in World football. He is now trying to get the best manager he can, yet everyone and their dog keep going on about what Benitez said eons ago, and now threaten to not support the Blues or give up their tickets. Well, it’s bleeding whingers and throw the towel in merchants who really should [Poor language removed] and allow our club to get going again. Whatever the man does, remember this, he’s doing it to achieve what we all want and if you think you can do better, buy the club off him and do it........
He's involved in a massive business deal that's potentially going to earn him a fortune. He's not in it because he's one of us.

City appointed Sven and Mark Hughes before they got it right too tbf. They also bought the likes of Elano, Geovanni, Michael Johnson, Roque Santa Cruz before they got it right on the playing side as well!
We’ve been getting it wrong for longer but we can’t spend quite as much as them and I felt we had actually got it right under Ancelotti :(
Yes that's my point they learned their lesson we haven't

He's involved in a massive business deal that's potentially going to earn him a fortune. He's not in it because he's one of us.

One of us..... I One of bleeding us. Like Bill you mean, he didn’t get into the boys pen. We have won sod all for years and the guy is putting his money where his mouth is....ffs....

tenor.gif

It is Rafael then.....

There‘s some proper cryarsing in this thread. We have a billionaire owner who is building us a new ground in an iconic position. He’s spent hundreds of millions on players that were wanted by ‘football men’. He brought in one of the biggest names in World football who has now gone back to the biggest club in World football. He is now trying to get the best manager he can, yet everyone and their dog keep going on about what Benitez said eons ago, and now threaten to not support the Blues or give up their tickets. Well, it’s bleeding whingers and throw the towel in merchants who really should [Poor language removed] and allow our club to get going again. Whatever the man does, remember this, he’s doing it to achieve what we all want and if you think you can do better, buy the club off him and do it........
100%

Not good enough innit

Probably the same people that wanter Carlo out now want Mosh out.

Someone needs to be out

One of us..... I One of bleeding us. Like Bill you mean, he didn’t get into the boys pen. We have won sod all for years and the guy is putting his money where his mouth is....ffs....
Bill kenwright was in it for himself. This fella is in for himself.

Both of them don't seem to have clue about how to run a football club.

Stick up for him all you want but I reckon if he appoints the fat kopite he's finished at Everton.