Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He cares about the club and fans, this much:

giphy.gif
He’s about to do big box little box there

Off his tits at the match, fair play

So Usmanov has been on the blower asking mosh WTF is going on. Sorry boss I’ve been interviewing every day for the past week and only one fella keeps turning up, but the bitters hate him.

Players back for pre season on the 5th of July // How many interviews does it take to pick a successful candidate? We are in dire need of a few players , whoever comes in has to hit the ground running . If the owners want Rafael , see him as a “ safe “ option until we get to BMD just announce him , let’s get the fume going so hopefully come the first game of the season we are at least somewhat behind the players …

As long as Benitez retires Siggurdson I don’t care what else he does. Priorities people. Benitez isn’t our enemy, Gylfi Siggurdson is the scourge of Everton.
I generally agree with your posts mate.
Don't want Rafael , but will put up with it , if he maintains his disciplinarian reputation , as that is what this squad needs. They have been dealt with in a quiet word in the ear / arm around the shoulder way. They need a metaphorical good hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.