New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.

For me, he's not wanted - AT ALL.

However, all this dying on the barricades stuff is for the birds. It's football rivalry at the end of the day. I'd rather have an experienced hand like Benitez than, say, an utter beaut like Ferguson...who would get the thumbs up from many, despite obviously not being up to it.

You're probably going to end up with both on the management team!

At Inter he asked for certain players and was turned down. They had an old squad full of prima Donna's which needed a reboot. If I remember correctly they were 6th when he was sacked with 1 or 2 games in hand. Interestingly enough until this season, they hadn't won anything. Which actually proved Rafael right.

At Chelsea, he remains on good terms with Roman and FYI Roman did actually want to give him a 2 year extension, but didn't due to fan pressure. So went back to old fan favourite Mourinho.

He didn't play crap football at Madrid
That's honestly bullshit. I've already explained that politics got in the way and he was told who he should and shouldn't play.

He didn't get Newcastle relegated, we've been over this, he actually had them 9th in the form table for the amount of games he had to save them. If he had a full season they wouldn't have gone down. I've already said that Villa spent 20 mil more than Newcastle did in the championship. Newcastle also had to sell the vast majority of their best players.

In China he wasn't expected to win anything, he was expected to survive and keep his team in the premier league which he did. His job was lay the foundations for the future. Even now he is a club ambassador and is overseeing their progress for a self sustainable model to coach the next generation of players in China. Rafael sent over 20 coaches there to bring through the youth.
So basically he's perfect and has never done anything wrong ever! :zzz:

I've already explained this. He wanted to set up defensively, but was told he had to go all out attack against Barcelona as they wanted to put on a show. He advised against it. That's what happened. He was told that certain players had to play because of their transfer fees, despite not fitting in tactically to what Rafael wanted to do.

Why not mention 5-0 vs Betis, 6-0 vs Espanyol, 10-2 vs Ray Vallecano, 4-0 vs Shakhtar, 8-0 vs Malmo
Imagine being a manager that has to hire someone to go onto fan forums to try and convince people to like him.

Inappropriate Language
I've already explained this. He wanted to set up defensively, but was told he had to go all out attack against Barcelona as they wanted to put on a show. He advised against it. That's what happened. He was told that certain players had to play because of their transfer fees, despite not fitting in tactically to what Rafael wanted to do.

Why not mention 5-0 vs Betis, 6-0 vs Espanyol, 10-2 vs Ray Vallecano, 4-0 vs Shakhtar, 8-0 vs Malmo
Alright Rafael, Fucken hell.

I played a few seasons at Real Madrid and can confirm this is the complete truth.

He was defo on a poll somewhere on this site mate, I know as I voted for the fat tit.

I swear down he was 100% on this list.. not sure how many votes. I voted for him as a joke because I thought no chance before changing it to Nuno .

Making me feel crazy lad haha. I remember seeing a post asking for him to be removed and then he was. Going to try find it just so I know I'm not crazy

Yeah there's been about 50 Benitez threads and plenty with polls we've locked/moved.

All I'm saying is it's nonsense to suggest his name has been "conveniently" removed from the current poll.

[Edit] You also say you changed your vote, you can't change your vote in this poll so it wasn't this thread mate.

Very interesting. I find it staggering that only 53% were opposed to Benitez as manager.

Perhaps myself and the vast , vast majority ( it would appear from postings ) are out of touch with the common view.

I've bored everyone with them polls mate.

The day after Ancelotti left, this was the results in a big thread of managerial options. Only Rangnick had more support within the thread;

Why you lie?!?!?!?

the 10-2 was against nine men (Rayo were 2-1 up before the sendings off), the 6-0 against Espanyol was exactly the same score line as the reverse fixture (under Zidane), the Betis game came after a 0-0 at Sporting, and the 8-0 was a meaningless game (it was the last group game)

as for “he wasn’t to blame for the tactics, the managers were” - hi Rafael!

Because they aren't remarkable results for a team like Real. Getting pummelled, 0-4, at home to your biggest rivals is quite memorable.

When has Rafael ever done what he's told?

Everywhere he's been it's his way or the highway.

The worst part of this is I can see us asking plenty of other managers but one by one they all say no, and Rafael is the only one who is willing to.give us a chance

If we do get him it says something about him, but it says a lot more about us, it's like were that uninspring the only one who will say yes to us is the worst looking candidate.

the 10-2 was against nine men (Rayo were 2-1 up before the sendings off), the 6-0 against Espanyol was exactly the same score line as the reverse fixture (under Zidane), the Betis game came after a 0-0 at Sporting, and the 8-0 was a meaningless game (it was the last group game)

as for “he wasn’t to blame for the tactics, the managers were” - hi Rafael!
I would like to know how @Theoneandonly can receive privileged information from the board of directors of Real Madrid.

I mean there is lying, the there is this clown

Status
Not open for further replies.