2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless the game plan changes to start getting crosses into the box there was no point bringing DCL on.

Kane even if he’s having a poor game can always produce a moment of brilliance which DCL can’t. So I understand why Kane was kept on.

For DCLs confidence it’s probably better he isn’t introduced in those type of games. Southgate doesn’t have a plan B.
I agree entirely.

He would end up being blamed by the press. It always happens to Everton players playing for England.

A derisory 50m linked in a rag I won't mention what a joke... Double it maybe we talk. Doubt we would sell him this summer regardless.
I have no problem with selling DCL, but your right 50m in today’s market would be a joke offer, around 75m Id take it all day long. Imo he is only an average striker, not as good as a lot of Everton fans think he is.

I have no problem with selling DCL, but your right 50m in today’s market would be a joke offer, around 75m Id take it all day long. Imo he is only an average striker, not as good as a lot of Everton fans think he is.

In today’s Market he is worth more just based on his age, potential & being English.

I’m not saying sell for £50m but from a business point of view when we bought him for £1m it’s not a bad deal for the club.

I really can’t see Madrid coming in for him tbh. They are skint and £70-80m is a massive gamble on DCL, I’m not quite sure Real Madrid fans would take to him quite like some of our fans have, his misses would be highlighted beyond belief.

They didn’t even like Bale & Ronaldo

Haha we say that to everyone we sell to bigger clubs.

Ross, Rom, Stones, Fellaini, Dom, James, probably Richy, and Digne next.

They'll all bugger off and win trophies for top sides but ....they'll never be good enough for us

We're a joke.

He the second best English striker. He will get 15-20 goals a season. That is good return for any striker in the premier league. Replacing him will be impossoble. Remember tonsun, niasee, Kone?
People want to keep comparing him to lukaku when we have had some incredibly poor forwards at the club. Dcl is not one of them.

You think:

1. REAL MADRID would play to DCL's game i.e cross cross cross all game?

2. Everton would sell for 50€ millions?

lol lol lol lol
If someone comes in with an offer around 60 which is likely, the club will talk.

would Dom play wk in wk out at Madrid? No but he’d be a great option

so we’ll see

In today’s Market he is worth more just based on his age, potential & being English.

I’m not saying sell for £50m but from a business point of view when we bought him for £1m it’s not a bad deal for the club.

I really can’t see Madrid coming in for him tbh. They are skint and £70-80m is a massive gamble on DCL, I’m not quite sure Real Madrid fans would take to him quite like some of our fans have, his misses would be highlighted beyond belief.

They didn’t even like Bale & Ronaldo

…..but as you say, no top four club would ever be interested in him never mind one of the worlds greatest clubs. It just can’t be true, they have clearly mixed Real with Rotherham United.

Status
Not open for further replies.