New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One could argue Martinez had little to do with taking probably one of the best generations in world football history top rankings.

I think I would make a good manager of Belgium. I would take the Clint Eastwood directing style. At the start of the match with a squint I'd instruct them to "go ahead" and at the end of the 90 mins "that's enough of that". They'd win 5-0 and I'd be a hero.

At this point Martinez is probably coaching them away from playing as well as they can.

All that may be true he did it with little funds plus got our highest prem points ever - Have we replaced Barry, = No - Have we replaced a Ross Barkley when fit = NO - DCL not as good as Lukarku but hit 20 plus goals in a turgid midfield behind him ....

The foundations are there, a few signings good management & we can hit the top 4....

And the wrong appointment, with another set of chancers will have us at the relegation door... We have drifted so much, and are a very poor side.. It wont take much to figure us out.

If it is between Nuno and Benitez it just has to be Nuno and hope he can get top 4 like he did with Valencia, but I`m holding out hope Everton have set their aim higher until someone is announced....

When was that?
He was on a podcast he doesn't mention Rafael, that's not to say of course he isn't in the running but he only mentioned Nuno was agreed last weekend and they said they needed more time. As has been reported since then according to sources Rafael has been interviewed. We shall see next week.. I don't have a good feeling...

Status
Not open for further replies.