Bill Bubbles Kenwright

• Thread starter Deleted member 41045
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an opinion, like most stuff on here that isn't a provable fact.(Facts....BK is very good at his main job in the theatre and movies.....Fact.....BK has had a couple of very attractive wives....Fact....The Greggs made loads of money refurbishing old theatres and putting Bills shows on.......Fact....at least twice BK was asked by Lloyd Webber to 'improve' a couple of LWs shows that were not doing well, and BK turned them into successes....Fact....BKs income is royalties on Educating Rita which is usually being performed somewhere in the world, and the movie Stepping Out ...Fact....an executive of the company that runs the Palace and Opera House in Manchester told me that provincial theatre on a large scale would be dead in the UK without Bill Kenwrights shows. Jenny has been worried about Bills health since his scare a few years ago....now that one a heard second hand but it would be true of most partners .
Rafael?

Hahaha no need to discredit him he’s a joke he’s ruined this club.
No he has not. He did his best with millions in a billionaire world. He also eventually sold to a man who would invest. Bill is sentimental and REAL. Left to people like him, clubs would be for supporters and not the global business opportunity they now are. The game is now big business and he keeps it as close as he can. I wish there were more. Norwich are a good example of a real club and what the game should be.

Not quite. Moshiri wanted Bill involved because of his knowledge of the club and his experience over the years. Nothing wrong with that. Bills influence will be mostly advisory but minimal concerning final decision making.
The fella has no place being a influencer any more the fact he has brought Moshiri in who seemingly hasn't a clue about football has now become a issue too. Until there is a complete clear out of the board with professionals and world class operators running the club we will never compete. Look at how Leicester are run.

Bill or William as I like to call him has no control of the running of this club. He is a member of the board but if moshiri wanted to hire Alan from Bootle as manager he could because he is a majority owner of the club and has the power. The problem is that william can get in moshes ear and whisper him sweet nothings. William is basically Varys from game of thrones.

No he has not. He did his best with millions in a billionaire world. He also eventually sold to a man who would invest. Bill is sentimental and REAL. Left to people like him, clubs would be for supporters and not the global business opportunity they now are. The game is now big business and he keeps it as close as he can. I wish there were more. Norwich are a good example of a real club and what the game should be.

HAHAHAHAHAHA LAD NO.

Bill or William as I like to call him has no control of the running of this club. He is a member of the board but if moshiri wanted to hire Alan from Bootle as manager he could because he is a majority owner of the club and has the power. The problem is that william can get in moshes ear and whisper him sweet nothings. William is basically Varys from game of thrones.

In more ways than one the weasel

What facts? I never mentioned Rafael...thats a different discussion altogether. My opinion on Rafael, since you ask....Would do a professional job but probably a bit 'past it; and of course it wouldn't disturb his family life in Caldy. Not enough good reasons for him to be Everton manager, and I think thats why he won't be. But thats one subject I don't have any 'facts' on.

You still never answered my question Steve!! Did you learn that off Kenwright, he was pretty good at diverting questions, especially at AGM’s. Anyway Steve I’ll bet you a penny he’ll hang on forever until it’s physically impossible, I’ll even give 10/1 on that!!

That would be the AGM's that Kenwright cancelled for years as he'd rather not face any awkward questions?

Just an opinion, like most stuff on here that isn't a provable fact.(Facts....BK is very good at his main job in the theatre and movies.....Fact.....BK has had a couple of very attractive wives....Fact....The Greggs made loads of money refurbishing old theatres and putting Bills shows on.......Fact....at least twice BK was asked by Lloyd Webber to 'improve' a couple of LWs shows that were not doing well, and BK turned them into successes....Fact....BKs income is royalties on Educating Rita which is usually being performed somewhere in the world, and the movie Stepping Out ...Fact....an executive of the company that runs the Palace and Opera House in Manchester told me that provincial theatre on a large scale would be dead in the UK without Bill Kenwrights shows. Jenny has been worried about Bills health since his scare a few years ago....now that one a heard second hand but it would be true of most partners .

Steve you are completely obsessed with Bill wtf.

Steve you are completely obsessed with Bill wtf.
You have always had a vivid imagination. The 'obsession' is on the part of some blues who are so obsessed with dissing BK at every opportunity,so much so that they elaborate on little things and put negative spin on everything to do with BK. I've met BK once very briefly and it was in a theatre and was nothing to do with football. My work has almost always been connected with the entertainment business, as some on here know, and because of this, information(not hearsay or pub talk) comes to me about BK and about others in the industry. I simply pass on facts to peopl;e who seem to ignore facts to satisfy their agenda. So come on, youre better than that orly, no need for you to suggest I'm obsessed,is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.