New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does? Any links
It'll sound like wham but someone I know who works at the club said Rafael has another meeting today, taking him to about five overall. This guy might not know anything but hes never steered me wrong before. Could all still collapse but he should get his contract ironed out soon baring any more complications.

This suggestion that Bruce has done as well as Benitez did at Newcastle is absurd.

Bruce has spent an absolute fortune. That Joelinton kid alone cost £40million.

Benitez spent next to nothing.
Bentiez spent £157m over 6 transfer windows. Bruce has spent £100m over 4.

Joelinton was also an Ashley purchase as was already in process as he signed 6 days after bruce.

I must be 100 pages behind at least. No way I'm going to read through all of this.
1623995090381.png

Seeing the Rafael and Nuno links is still upsetting to me. I would honestly take Martinez back over them as long as he brings on someone to run defense and set pieces. His offense was so fun to watch

It was at the beginning but the last season was awful the defence had gone completely and the attack was just passing side to side and back, Chuckle brothers football, to me to you to me ad nauseum. I lost my voice screaming just put it the effing box.

I’m no fan of the FSW but you don’t get to TWO Champions League finals on a fluke. I’m not buying that.

You might score a flukey goal or even get a flukey win, but you don’t fluke two successful CL campaigns.

Awful take this. He got to these CL Finals in 2005 & 2007, 16 & 14yrs ago - since then he’s achieved nothing of note.

He absolutely ruined Jose Mourinho’s Inter Milan when he joined them - bombed at Real Madrid too.

His last decent ‘work’ was Napoli & Chelsea almost TEN years ago.

Theres a reason only Newcastle United have bothered employing him in the PL in recent times, he’s finished as a top level manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.