New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are not doing anything, the press is reporting some probably made up stuff and gullible people are lapping it up and reacting on it.

Yeah this is worth highlighting really. Absolutely nothing has been confirmed at all. The lack of any news leads to people creating their own.

Engaging with fans and being open and transparent are crucial to who I am as a leader and how we operate as a club. It’s enormously gratifying to know that fans think we are operating that way.

“Unity across a football club is a vital ingredient for success - and the survey results indicate that supporters believe in what we are trying to do off the pitch - and importantly what Marcel, Carlo and Willie are trying to do on it.

By always doing things the right way, guided by the club’s values with a strong team alongside you, the pathway to success is much clearer.”

I would be fuming if they had painted the wall again. These things can be pulled down in seconds, probably already have. It's just a big load of nothing.

Of course because we love a bit of self flagellation we will now beat ourselves up over this in an attempt to look all reasonable and cool and will then be classed as being just as bad as them even though we have not tried burning any landmarks down and whatever else that lot have done. We fall for it every single time.
We could never be as bad as them. But that deffo is kopite behaviour.

I am no fan of the owner or board of this club, but the level of entitlement from fans who demand Gaultier / Mancini / Conte or nobody is beginning to get 'kin nauseating.

We're a midtable outfit. Maybe we should remember that.
No one's expecting such a name dave unless you're in dream world, Would be nice like.
The point is the fans don't want him, Anyone BUT him.

That's like saying if someone had piss thrown on them 'It can be washed off, means nothing'
Can't agree

It is 100% absolutely NOT like that in any way shape or form. There is nothing being thrown on anybody, no physical action.

What it is like, is this forum. It is words, words that can be removed. Words that express a feeling currently for many people.

Honestly the piss throwing thing sounds like you actively want to make more of it than it is to make us look bad. I don't get us anymore.

It is not this massive mortal wound to our standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.