New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing with Benitez is that he only achieved what he did at the rs because of Steven Gerrard. He carried an average team week after week, season after season. Can't quite see Tom Davies doing the same for us under Rafael. Still, we live in hope I suppose.

Gerrard, the luck of the devil, and a load of cheating, just to win on penalties. If they’d have lost the penalty shoot out, then he’d have been responsible for them failing to qualify for the CL back when it really was a closed shop.

He’s a crap manager, and I don’t think he is seriously being considered for the manager’s position at Everton.

TBH mate there are people who use the depression thread as a source of help and comfort. A new Everton manager does not even compare to what some people are going or have gone through. Football is nothing but irrelevant.
It was in no way meant to compare those two. Just an overexplanation of where to put it and that it should be sticky since we keep discussing new managers regularly for years now. The depression thread is an excellent contribution for help and support and something to be proud of. My mates who supports other teams are actually quite impressed when I mention it

OK so don't understand all these adverse comments re Benitez appointment if it turns out that way do you really think that someone who has invested millions if pounds into this football club really cares about comments on a fans forum. What are you all going to do.Turn up at first home game if season and continually boi the manager What sort of positive effect do you think that would have on the players. You were all conned by the previous manager who according to the majority if people on this site was to be the best thing since sliced bread. Fir the sake of your football club give whichever person is appointed the chance to succeed.

Evertonians are supposed to support the club no matter what Think about it !!!

You are living in a complete dreamworld.

Even if you are correct the facts are that people will not support just anybody they bring in so they should act accordingly and not attempt to make a ridiculous appointment.

Also your wording is intriguing. "You were all conned by the previous manager"

Are you not one of us?

To all of you who can only raise a middle finger response in my world that means your opinion if cannot elucidate it is worthless
You know who you are
I gave you the finger earlier. (I normally enjoy your work, just not in this case)

I have also posted countless times about this subject over the past day or two so elucidation is not something I am struggling with!

Sometimes you just end up throwing your hands in the air and give an emoji instead.

What more can be said? It would be a rubbish appointment because the large majority of fans hate him and wont give him a chance.

I don't see how a discussion continues after that but for some reason it does. Nothing else matters but this one fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.