New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn’t won a major trophy since winning the Europa with Chelsea in 2013, brought Newcastle back up from a situation he was brought in to prevent them from and bombed in China
he won the Italian Cup and the Italian Super Cup after that, and also took newcastle up as champions since then. He's an outstanding manager, ask the geordies if they'd have him back. And he only left there two years ago

We've just had a bloke milk £11m out of the club and then leave us in the lurch

Yet we hold more of a grudge about a bloke that made a little jibe about us 15 years ago

Perspective
Yeah I get that but it is not the jibe it is the fact he managed the RS. No manager in history has managed both clubs in the City. Maybe that is because it should just not be done and that is my gripe

If this extends beyond tomorrow, and therefore likely into next week, there is room for another twist.

He has had 3 meetings already apparently so if not done by then, you'd have to question it again.

There are comparisons with NES last weekend, but this has been more universally picked up on. Benitez has little to gain by this falling through so publicly now, but the club probably do in avoiding the storm.

he won the Italian Cup and the Italian Super Cup after that, and also took newcastle up as champions since then. He's an outstanding manager, ask the geordies if they'd have him back. And he only left there two years ago
Who was in charge when they went down to the Championship? Oh that’s right him

The verbal fellatio for Benitez by some of our fans is absolutely sickening

If fan reaction is anything to go by, here and twitter this will be a disaster. I appreciate people think social media isn't a true gauge but a lot of STH are griping over it.

If this extends beyond tomorrow, and therefore likely into next week, there is room for another twist.

He has had 3 meetings already apparently so if not done by then, you'd have to question it again.

There are comparisons with NES last weekend, but this has been more universally picked up on. Benitez has little to gain by this falling through so publicly now, but the club probably do in avoiding the storm.
Wonder if we have approached any who is in a job currently

Status
Not open for further replies.