New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1BFDB42B-E3D8-4433-8431-01CADCE082C4.jpeg

Terrible him, won a lot of trophies.

That was a very long time ago, would I have had the Benitez that manager Liverpool at that time, yes and I would have had the Benitez who managed Chelsea just after, yes. That was a man at the top of his game, serial winner. We could now be getting the Benitez who was incredibly ordinary at Newcastle and slid further down when he decided to give up on football and manage in China, for the coin.

You asked what he had won in the last ten years. I told you.
Those are facts.

My children have never seen Everton win anything. They are a complete irrelevance to them. Everton are just a thing that makes their dad depressed.

It’s been twenty five years. TWENTY FIVE.

I want us to win something and I’ll sell my soul to the devil for it.

If he fails, well it will be no different to all the rest. But to try and make out that his record is irrelevant is just daft. He is one of the most decorated European managers.
He's been punted out of every club since (except Newcastle) because he was hated by fans because of his football. You are living in cloud cuckoo land if you think we'll win anything. Football has changed and he is a dinosaur.

I agree about wanting success. Klopp gets on my wick, but of his contract with Liverpool ended next year and he wanted to come here I'd be all for it. But Benitez is an irrelevance - just like Everton.

It's bad enough he a rs
It's bad enough he called us a small club
It's bad enough he loved by the rs

But the main concern he done nothing for years. This is a cheapskates appointment if true

Agreed. I still think this is some crafty media work to see another manager appointment more accepted as it were particularly if the likes of White and Prentice are pushing it.

It’s sad all this tho, it really is, taken to account what you said, that’s the best they can come up with. A former manager who had to go, Benitez and Nuno both free agents.

Status
Not open for further replies.