New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hearing his number 2 is going to be Phil Thompson who says he's always had a soft spot for the blues. Only joking by the way its my only way of dealing with bad news to try and make light of it.

Biggest eyeopener for me regarding all this is not that we would appoint him but the worrying amount of spineless gits we have supporting us.

State of you, rushing to defend "Rafael" whilst having a pop at the club at the same time. "He didn't mean it" "He is so successful, Everton are crap and have not won stuff for years" etc.

Utterly harrowing stuff.

Apparently he meant we were a small team rather than club because he sat back with everyone behind the ball. To be fair Moyes' record away to the top clubs was utterly abysmal like.

…I think that’s back tracking to feather his nest. He knew what he was saying, he knew it was derisory & he did it to ramp his worth with the cult.

He then realised the Everton job was the job he most wants, it gets him back home, he can fall out of bed at 08.00am & he’s on a mega salary. We shouldn’t pander to him, he won’t believe his luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.