New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought I'd see the the day. I couldn't give a [Poor language removed] anymore, Everton treating their long, long, long suffering supporters as anonymous drones who'll accept any crap in the expectation of a shiny bauble on the Mersey in the indeterminate future. If you know your history consigned to the bin.

I would take Nuno and Potter every day over Benitez and twice on Sundays. And the "jibe" is just one of about a dozen reasons why

Tbf though mate he did what all Blues would have loved one of our managers to do and make a jibe at that lot thats all it was.

Rooney was a boyhood Blue and kissed the Utd badge infront of our fans yet we took him back.

End of the day he does a lot for local charity and seems to love being in and around our city. If he comes I'll get behind him until its clear he's not good enough. He may well suprise us and turn back the clock like Moyes did at WHU last season.

That Everton board are one of the following
1.Brave to the point they know it's not the most popular appointment but genuinely believe Rafael is the best fit for the club.
2.Totally idiotic
3.Completely detached from the everton fan base

Not my preferred choice. But do I have any choice now but to back him and wish him good luck.

Tbf though mate he did what all Blues would have loved one of our managers to do and make a jibe at that lot thats all it was.

Rooney was a boyhood Blue and kissed the Utd badge infront of our fans yet we took him back.

End of the day he does a lot for local charity and seems to love being in and around our city. If he comes I'll get behind him until its clear he's not good enough. He may well suprise us and turn back the clock like Moyes did at WHU last season.
I had the same thought. If Everton were winning trophies and say Ancelotti had said that, blues would print it on shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.