New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just wild to me that after the abject failure that was Carlo people are still looking at what a manager won elsewhere and treating it as evidence that they'll do well here.
Equalled Nunos best ever points tally in his breakout season that had everyone gushing.

Carlo does it with a ragtag band of losers its abject failure. Hhmmmm.

It is when you hold him to the 3 time champions league wining standards he possesses I guess. Enjoy your time at the best club in club football carlo you abject failure.

‘Now Alex, I want you to burst down the wing, like your life depends on it...or you’re chasing an ice cream van’.
BK: Now Rafael, part of the remit is you have to keep Duncan on the staff.

FSW: Okay, so I prefer Krispy Kreme facht. But, okay, Dunkin Donuts, I accept.

BK: No I meant you need to keep Duncan Ferguson as first team coach.

FSW: uhhhmmm Donuts.

Moshiri: I like his aspirations for bringing big brands to the club, he's hired.

would like to think we will have somebody in by the end of the week is worrying seeing stories of the board alk wanting different people, no wonder we have been a mess last couple season all need to be moving in same direction

I mean he certainly didn’t succeed or anything.
17 months is hardly time at this point though, is it? let's be honest here.

The majority of this forum, if not the majority of fans, were willing to give him at least another year. Alas.

would like to think we will have somebody in by the end of the week is worrying seeing stories of the board alk wanting different people, no wonder we have been a mess last couple season all need to be moving in same direction
But that is what they are stories and most likely a load of rubbish. I am sure they know what they are doing...it just takes time

17 months is hardly time at this point though, is it? let's be honest here.

The majority of this forum, if not the majority of fans, were willing to give him at least another year. Alas.
Yeah but for non football reasons, such as his status, and to avoid the headache we have now, fact is since Moyes he was one of the biggest let downs in managers we have had.

Equalled Nunos best ever points tally in his breakout season that had everyone gushing.

Carlo does it with a ragtag band of losers its abject failure. Hhmmmm.

It is when you hold him to the 3 time champions league wining standards he possesses I guess. Enjoy your time at the best club in club football carlo you abject failure.
I don't like Nuno so you didn't really catch me in anything here. He finished 12th and 10th, Carlo was a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.