New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill, Denise, Farhad and Brands have this under control lads, just calm down.

c013d8f820140a7fa65ac10ecd37e556.jpg

I doubt it, there is no way it wouldn't have been leaked, and would be in Brighton's interest to leak it.
Not sure it would. Brighton seem to get their business done discreetly. Maybe due to a lack of national media interest.
I would take potter now tbh. I want a mansger for the next 5 years with some sort of plan.

I am desperately clinging on to the hope its a load of bollocks personally, however, if it wasn't you genuinely have to consider what the board are thinking.

I mean, split or not, there is not a single thought process which should lead to Rafael Benitez being appointed the EFC manager, surely they understand how toxic that will be? The likes of Nuno would be 2/3 losses away from it turning as people didn't want him, Benitez wouldn't even have that, he would literally have to win the league to turn any thought of him not being the fat worm he is in most of our heads around.

If, and it is a big IF at the moment, this goes through, I genuinely think that those in charge have no interest in delivering whats best for the fans.

If it was Benitez I simply wouldn't set foot in the place while he was there. I'll leave my two season tickets empty as my own, pathetic little protest.

If he ever won a trophy, I'd happily accept an asterisk next to them as in my mind they wouldn't count.

Other than Gerrard, he is quite literally the last man on earth I want as our manager.

I'd never forgive Moshiri for this if that was the appointment.

Potter would be an interesting choice.

Have enjoyed watching Brighton when i have seen them.

Would not be upset if we went for him.
My big concern with Potter is the criticism thing joking aside he would need to develope a thick skin very quickly.
Our two most successful managers in my time Catterick and Kendall were subject to abuse from the fans but both came through it.
I have enjoyed watching Brighton play under Potter and it would be nice to enjoy watching a game again.
I would definitely take Potter over Rafael and Nuno and who knows he may be ready to step up.

My big concern with Potter is the criticism thing joking aside he would need to develope a thick skin very quickly.
Our two most successful managers in my time Catterick and Kendall were subject to abuse from the fans but both came through it.
I have enjoyed watching Brighton play under Potter and it would be nice to enjoy watching a game again.
I would definitely take Potter over Rafael and Nuno and who knows he may be ready to step up.
Do you think Potter would get a "honeymoon" period with the fans?

Evertonians generally back a manager once appointed, not the case with Sam Allerdyce and his perceived non footballing style, It will be the same with Benitez, If he is even considered for the job.. the board would have to be completely tone deaf. He would fail before he even got in the office. You can't start a season with a manager being booed before a ball is kicked. They must surely know this and for that alone, it cannot, must not be Benitez.

Status
Not open for further replies.