P L Fixtures, 2021 / 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are due to start at home, started last 3 seasons away [The Rooney Debut goal v Stoke our last 1st game home start in 2017]

What is that a mix of? 5 of those teams finished above us...

It's a mix of Clubs that are at various levels in the EPL. Man Utd and Chelsea are top four Clubs, West Ham are the hopefuls punching above their weight, Arsenal have fallen away and are trying to find some stability and consistency, Leeds Utd are pretty much on par with us, and Norwich City are the experienced newcomers.

It's a mix of Clubs that are at various levels in the EPL. Man Utd and Chelsea are top four Clubs, West Ham are the hopefuls punching above their weight, Arsenal have fallen away and are trying to find some stability and consistency, Leeds Utd are pretty much on par with us, and Norwich City are the experienced newcomers.

They all had the level of better than us bar Norwich though is all I'm saying

We beat Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs away and lost to Sheff Utd, Fulham and Burnley at home.
I’d say the fixture list isn’t anything to worry about too much.

terrible 0-0 vs Brighton or Wolves at home

then a nice win vs Saints

then get smacked by Watford

I feel the fact we milked been 1st after 4 games last season really summoned the Everton that gods hard-core.

If it happens again maybe leave the iTunes invasion. Atleast till Christmas.

The two things that we can guarantee is that THEY will be at home on boxing Day and the last game of the season!!!:rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.