New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Conte is without question the best "choice", but it would be the slowest moving car crash in our entire history.

He wont be getting the job.

Galto would be my choice, then Potter, after that I couldnt care less cos the choices make me weep.

Or maybe he's being realistic?
Maybe Conti who after a season can't turn our very ordinary squad into top four contenders and jumps ship like Ancelotti? We'd need the perfect storm to get rid of the deadwood and bed in three or four decent replacements.
problem is we cant attract 3-4 decent replacements without a strong manager. Certainly not with Benitez and Nuno, yesterdays men.

We were sold a false dream under ancelotti

Are people not worried that conte will leave if Barcelona come calling or PSG and do the same thing to us that ancelotti did

Fool me once shame on me

Fool me twice shame on you
100% this, some people just dont learn, hopfully Brands and Moshiri have.
Conte is one name we really dont want.

Conte is without question the best "choice", but it would be the slowest moving car crash in our entire history.

He wont be getting the job.

Galto would be my choice, then Potter, after that I couldnt care less cos the choices make me weep.

You'd rather Graham potter of Brighton & Hove Albion over conte a 5x league winner ( including premier league )??

Jesus Christ

Maybe Conti who after a season can't turn our very ordinary squad into top four contenders and jumps ship like Ancelotti? We'd need the perfect storm to get rid of the deadwood and bed in three or four decent replacements
Maybe Conti who after a season can't turn our very ordinary squad into top four contenders and jumps ship like Ancelotti? We'd need the perfect storm to get rid of the deadwood and bed in three or four decent replacements.

He would have Martinez back. Realism isn’t an operating parameter.

Status
Not open for further replies.