New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He not my first choice but I will give him a chance. I just wanted an attacking manager and he not it.

We can all quote the media and saying we got palace reject but we don't know what went on. The guy might have wanted to talk to all clubs and see his options. I had two interviews last week, got both but I knew before the interviews which job I wanted but still spoke to both.

The one concerning bit is his entourage which will be expensive and will be more expensive if we have to sack him so hopefully we are only giving him a 2 year contract.

Another worry is The Portuguese manager has spent a whopping £303,264,000 on transfers since becoming Wolves manager, which equates to £10.8m per player.

So he had money at Wolves, his most expensive signings are

Fabio Silva 36 mil
Raul Jimenez 34 mil
Nelson Semedo 27 mil

He did lose 2 strikers this season in Jimenez and Jota which is like us losing dcl and rich. That would be massive to us.

Id have no problem paying 34 mill for Jimenz (injury free) and 27 mill for Semundo, in fact id love it, sort it out Nuno.

We have plenty of time to sort this appointment out and try and get the best man we possibly can who will be here for many years to come and is capable of winning us the league at some point in the future and here i am now trying to come up with reasons in my head that this could all just be a blag by Everton to divert attention away from the real Manager they are trying to appoint. I mean how sad is that. This is Everton and of course they will frustrate and disappoint. It is the only thing they are efficient at. They are incapable of bringing happiness, excitement and success.

These should be exciting times and they are hiring a Manager who has a history of being more negative and lethargic than Carlo, will bring a ton of back room staff with him many of whom can be difficult to get along with and will have to try and get a tune out of a group of players that have already seen off about 5 Managers, wasn't deemed good enough by Palace and Wolves and will try and get us to the mighty 7th spot but could end up 13th depending how it goes.

What's there not be excited about.

I see everyone's choosing to believe Dom King saying it's done who 2 days ago said Benitez was getting the job. Rather than Kirkbride who said its nowhere near as close

Not just Dom King reporting it.

Kirkbride knows nothing. He was telling us we had no money and we’d be signing freebies and loans last summer before James, Docoure, Allan and Godfrey were signed lol

That’s probably because we weren’t even very good at counter attacking and didn’t have the pace to do it with slugs like Gomes and Gylfi in the side.
Neither were they, the football was not good. The Wolves fan has just said entertainment was a 6. And FYI we still have those players, so what you expecting Nuno inject pace into them.

Not a very inspiring appointment if true, regardless, whoever we end up with is gonna struggle to get a tune out of the slugs and cowards who populate this squad.

Martinez will win the Euros with Belgium then make a glorious return to Everton, return all his compo money, and bring Lukaku back with him. He'll have a great first season, take the league title easily with scintillating football, then at the start of his second season he'll lose 6-0 to Chelsea at home and it will all be downhill from there. Sound vaguely familiar?

I see everyone's choosing to believe Dom King saying it's done who 2 days ago said Benitez was getting the job. Rather than Kirkbride who said its nowhere near as close
The Echo and Kirkbride know absolutely nothing.
Last week they were running articles quoting Football Insider which is a kid in his mum’s basement.

they have zero credibility

The Echo and Kirkbride know absolutely nothing.
Last week they were running articles quoting Football Insider which is a kid in his mum’s basement.

they have zero credibility
The mail have zero credibility either they're all throwing darts at a board. The leaks from the club have hardly been consistent. We've gone from the first board meeting being Nuno vs Moyes, to nuno giving a terrible interview and the board wanting others, to benitez getting the job back to nuno being a done deal. None of them even knew Ancelotti was off

Status
Not open for further replies.