Welcome Nuno

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s Portuguese, I love Portugal, especially the sardines, let’s see how it goes.
Worst case scenario, he will be another manager Mosh wastes a load more money on for a pay off.
buddy this is most crazy case for suport the everton boss on website.

Andy Hunter finishes off his report with the most depressing Everton paragraph I've seen in years
'Nuno returned to the top of Moshiri’s wish-list after the breakdown of his proposed move to Palace, and with Moyes committed to West Ham. He would be Everton’s sixth permanent manager in the past five years.

Apparently the reason Palace turned him down was the cost of his 7 man entourage, and also Hodgson had left behind a support team of personnel some of whom Palace want to keep. They could not come to an agreement.
But how have we gone back in fur him. After speaking to him. He obviously didn’t make a great impression, for us to be happy, that he was getting the palace job.

personally I’m gutted awful appointment. It’s mental that Moshiri has employed. 4 negative, boring defensive mangers out of the 5.

I just wanted to see a long term plan, a young hungry manager, who’s passionate on the touch line and wants his teams to play good football and Attacking football.

What’s even more depressing than the appointment, is we now will have another season of watching the slowest footballer in the world, Gomes play every week

Thought he was doing alright at Wolves , hope he does better here if he is the new boss.
Not remotely botherd if he clears out the backroom and brings his own people in , the last lot havnt exactly covered them self in glory.

Underwhelmed to say the least although not too surprising given what we are these days amongst other things . I hope he does brilliant and the feelings I have about it now end up being badly misplaced

Status
Not open for further replies.