New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cards on the table from me, he did well at Wolves.
Yes they went off the boil last season, probably due to losing Jiminez, Jota and Various other reasons, before that they looked like they were overtaking us.

It’s not going tk get anybody excited though so it’s an uninspiring appointment on paper, guess we will just have to see.

A lot of very over the top reactions to him coming here.

Has done a very good job at Wolves prior to last season, I wonder what would have happened to us if we lost DCL and Richarlison half way through the season.

Supposedly a good coach and gets results. Hopefully the fans get behind him and the team, he also needs good backing from the board and getting good players in.
This is my view on it. Finished above us two out of last 3 seasons, got to a quarter final of EL and lost his best players last season through injury or sales. Us losing Richarlison and DCL and replacing them with king and Gordon for example would see us down in 14/15th

A lot of very over the top reactions to him coming here.

Has done a very good job at Wolves prior to last season, I wonder what would have happened to us if we lost DCL and Richarlison half way through the season.
Why do you wonder? We lost Richarlison for the entirety of last season! And DCL for half of it.

47c.jpg
Quiet night in with some LSD?

Wonder what happened last time we hired a manager who had done nothing of note in his career before a couple of top 7 premier League finishes

Status
Not open for further replies.