New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was more positivity for Silva who had less pedigree. We are an odd bunch.
The only appointment I had enthusiasm for was Carlo. Koeman and Silva were oven-ready disasters. Sam was simply bad medicine, but understandable in the context of that very turbulent time. This appointment is akin to the Roberto one, a sort of temporary sticking plaster that will have to do as we let the scales fall from our eyes and accept our mid-table obscurity. There's nothing about this to excite anybody other than Nuno's agent.

going for a manager Crystal Palace turned down ffs

at least he might clear out the coaching staff
Palace were desperate for him and he messed them around because he was stalling for us. They got tired of it and pulled out.

They didn't turn him down. He played them

I think we’ll go down within 5 years if we keep allowing Moshiri to choose managers.
I've been thinking the same thing recently. He has this idea he knows what he is doing on the football side of the business when literally every single thing he's done has failed miserably and, yet, he keeps thinking he knows what he's doing.

I was REALLY hoping they would try anything different but that seems to be a step too far for these idiots in charge. We keep going lower and lower. We are just about to sign a manager Crystal Palace walked away from hiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.