New Everton Stadium Discussion

Why can't Usmanov pay to drain the fish out of there if it's a problem? We can't be talking that much money, given the 30 mill he put in for naming rights option.

There isn’t an issue with the fish welfare
Incorrect.
It's been estimated there are over 11,000 fish of mixed species that live in BMD and they have to be humanely removed.
A license is required for professional contractors to carry out that work, it isn't a simple task.
And until the license is granted and the work completed, absolutely nothing else within the dock can be started.

Incorrect.
It's been estimated there are over 11,000 fish of mixed species that live in BMD and they have to be humanely removed.
A license is required for professional contractors to carry out that work, it isn't a simple task.
And until the license is granted and the work completed, absolutely nothing else within the dock can be started.

I’m not disputing that. I just don’t think it will be an issue.

Incorrect.
To save all the faffing about, couldn't they just pour a bucket or two of fish food into the Merseyside and open a hatch to let them out?

All this talk about the welfare of the fish at BMD when there is a poo station next dock along, that can’t be good for the fishes health so removing them would be the right thing to do wouldn’t it ?
Seems a valid comment but I am intrigued to know what exactly is a poo station?? lol