New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not clamouring for Everton to appoint him but i seem to be in a very small minority that think Eddie Howe is a good manager, and will do very well in his next job. Plays good football too.

I’m not clamouring for Everton to appoint him but i seem to be in a very small minority that think Eddie Howe is a good manager, and will do very well in his next job. Plays good football too.
For me I would suggest Howe needs to go back to management and prove himself with another club before he’s ready for Everton. I know we all laugh but it really is one of the top jobs in English football.

….Bournemouth continually attempted to play from the back with players who couldn’t play from the back. It was suicidal against teams who pressed high. I always thought they had no purpose to their possession. It looked ok but they went nowhere.

Undefeated (shootouts aside) against Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal and Leicester.

Wish we “failed” a bit more over the years.
Here's what you deem 'success': 5 points out 9 in the PL and a cup exit.

That was the galloot's record over his period in charge.

The dumbing down of Evertonians may have reached and enveloped you, but I have higher standards.

Maybe he has . Maybe he's just told other clubs that's he not interested in moving to other clubs or another area. His pigeons may not want to be uprooted .
I'm sure there would of been a few heads turned during his managerial cameo . We just don't know .
Yeah, he's a highly sought after coach.

FFS.

Regardless of who comes in given how fractured our fan base is not everyone will be happy that’s fairly clear .. everyday there is another manager linked .. I would though like whoever is coming in to come in sooner rather than later . He needs to to have plans in place for per season .. he needs to evaluate the squad , liaise with Brands . Preseason starting in less than a month , players that I taught we’d have a interest in already been linked with other clubs ..so for me there’s definitely a need to get that right person in … If we start slow in August regardless of who comes in won’t get much time I’d suggest and therein lies the problem. We need stability, we need to re group as a fan base , evaluate our position within the football community and try and get back to where this famous football club once was … obviously a very naive post but Ive a 9 year old who supports the blues mainly because I do but I want him talking to me about winning titles / cups etc / playing in champions league etc

Status
Not open for further replies.