New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galtier, Gallardo, not sure who Gasperini is if I'm honest, Rangnick hasn't managed since 2016, which worries me. I would have loved to have saw Moyes with money behind him, when he was younger, instead of pennies off Kenwright, but he has done really well at Westham.
Latest one on new snow, is Faith Terim Galatasery manager, 61 years old, maybe we should try for him.....On loan only.
Just read hes went back to Galatasary 3 times getting better each time. Moyes it is then with dunc and Carsley the Dream Team lets kick and flatten our way into BMD lol. get our identity back no more spinning around every 18mths wanting somebody new to love us.

Our record breaking points winning ex manager?

Just think what he could do with the hundreds of £illions spent by his hopeless successors have had to spend.

I don't want him here. It was the right time for him to go. He is a class coach though and his time here with the football we've played in that first season, the record number of wins and points, and the extended cup runs in the third season makes his 3 season spell here look like a golden period compared with the utter tripe that's followed from 'better' managers. Ancelotti must gave scratched his head wondering how RM got 72 points, 5th place, last 16 in Europe and a Wembley appearance out of players this club hires.

Martinez was horrific. We played some horrific football under him. First season he took over a solid team and played some good football, fell apart at the end. 2nd season was terrible side to side boring football. He had Lukaku, CA didn’t. His team selections and formations where baffling also at times.

You have your Rose tinted glasses looking at Martinez time here, the guy was a joke and his spell was a disaster.

The list of names is like a remake of Billy Joel's We didnt start the fire
Who we gonna hire
Ralfie Ragnik some people think he is a prick
The fella Potter all he needed was a slotter
Fat boy Rafael I dont want him as gaffer
We dont know who to hire,but by Crimbo we will be ready to fire

The list of names is like a remake of Billy Joel's We didnt start the fire
Who we gonna hire
Ralfie Ragnik some people think he is a prick
The fella Potter all he needed was a slotter
Fat boy Rafael I dont want him as gaffer
We dont know who to hire,but by Crimbo we will be ready to fire
I’m now singing that song in me head with managers names, and it works !!

Sake.

No idea what the source is lol

Everton are already actively negotiating with the Frenchman's agent and hope to reach an agreement by the end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.