New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that's it though.

If we have to take on a manager who is 15 years past his prime, plays boring football, had basically retired from top level football in China and used to manage one of our rivals it would be nice if we could get one who also didn't say bad things about is in the past too.

I mean there are 1000's of managers out there who have not said bad things regardless of how much it did or should annoy us. Maybe we should get one of them?

If there was a finite amount of managers out there then yeah but there are tons of them.
In fairness to Rafael, the expression in Spanish #small club# refers to a style of play.

Real Madrid, Barca, Boca and River by their DNA are not allowed to play like this. Atletico de Madrid, Valebia and Everton - unfortunately- are.

Under Moyes, we were the very definition of a small club away from home.

I dont want Rafael as manager BTW but it is like banning Cavani for calling her friend negro.

Without context, you dont understand anything.

Apparently "DBB" wants Casey Stoney to be seriously considered and at least interviewed.

PR move?
A laundry list of male candidates, a lot of whom have achieved various degrees of nothing, but as soon as the idea of a female manager is brought up it has to be a PR stunt??

If they have the right attributes to get a tune out of our ragtag bunch, I don't care what gender they are.

Small club small team isn’t any better in fact I think it’s worse

Not winning a trophy since 1995 is much worser. Leicester have won the league and FA cup since then. Chelsea, RS and Man Utd all won champions League TWICE since we last won anything. A lot of people do not think there is much between us villa or west ham. We are turning into Newcastle utd...say we are big but win nothing. Could not careless if we are big or small just want to win cups like before.

Last edited:

I can only assume that the links to Benitez are so that the fanbase feels relieved whenever they appoint anybody other than Benitez.

tenor.gif

In fairness to Rafael, the expression in Spanish #small club# refers to a style of play.

Real Madrid, Barca, Boca and River by their DNA are not allowed to play like this. Atletico de Madrid, Valebia and Everton - unfortunately- are.

Under Moyes, we were the very definition of a small club away from home.

I dont want Rafael as manager BTW but it is like banning Cavani for calling her friend negro.

Without context, you dont understand anything.

This doesn't really have anything to do with what I said though? There are loads and loads and loads of managers who have not said anything about us.

I am not touching the Cavani thing, it's no excuse, Benitez lived and worked here, Cavani did, Suarez did etc.

Why are people weirdly defending him anyway?

AND STOP CALLING HIM Rafael! (everyone not just you...)

Status
Not open for further replies.