New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

We know what he's capable of as manager. That 4 game sequence was an embarrassment.
A 4 game sequence of Chelsea home, Utd away, Leicester Home and Aresenal home and we got 5 points and lost on a shootout.

Losing to Fulham, Sheff Utd and Newcastle at home and away to Liverpools u23s under Ancelotti was embarrassing.

Losing 0-2 at home to both newly promoted Sheff Utd and Norwich, and losing 2-6 at home to Spurs under Silva was embarrassing.

Only managing 1 point against Greek part timers in the Europa league under Koeman and Unsworth was embarrassing (I know we won a game, but that was under Allardyce, even then, it was Craig Shakespeare in charge of that particular game).

Getting beat 0-4 by the Sh*te TWICE under Martinez was embarrassing.

And I have stood up all of them (except Koeman, never liked him).

You are an embarrassment if you think results under Ferguson were an embarrassing.

You are either deliberately trying to goad people with contrarian stuff you don't believe, or you have an agenda. I think it's a mix of the 2.

Last edited:
It's almost as if Bill Kenwright was looking to arm-twist Everton fans into the unpalatable appointment of David Moyes by suggesting an even more unpalatable alternative...

It's almost as if Kenwright is feeding his media friends a new manager every other day.

Meanwhile Brands will be doing his job in the background keeping the noise down as much as possible.

If it was between Potter, Nuno, Howe, Dyche and Rafael i would take Rafael any day of the week and i dont care what teams he has managed before. Quality manager especially compared to that bunch of nobodies and the RS would be wound up and gutted which would be boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.