2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have carlos as manager, was a bit like dating miley Cyrus / kylie / any super model. Seems like a great idea, you can’t turn the opportunity down, but let’s face it she’s not going to be happy for long in your 3 bed terrace in waivertree. Demanding more then you can offer and never giving out. Always looking over your shoulder for a better offer.
After the dream turns into a nightmare, you relise you need a more down to earth woman, Tracy you knew at school, not as tasty but she happy with the lot, puts some effort into impressing you and mucks in with a bit of house work and regular bedroom antics.

trying not to picture David Moyes while imagining this scenario.
A better analogy would be - having Carlo as manager was like taking Gal Gadot out for a drink - but you when you get home it was like having sex with Nora Batty

Exactly. Now if it was Athletic Bilbao in for Carlo i'd completely get it. But jumping ship to Real Madrid. How low must he have thought of us.
The same Real Madrid that dumped him after a few bad results, even after Ancelotti had won for Madrid the eluded ‘décima’ just the year before.

If Ancelotti had better morale values for himself, he would have not taken that job. But it is all about his ego, not even the money, at the expense of small football club. I actually have lost all respect for this man, and I have been following him as a fan for seven years, but his lies about Everton really got to me. He could have just coached Everton like he did other teams, without making all the claims that he wanted to be part of this long term project and part of the city and the community. His lies about wanting to be the first manager to coach Everton at the new stadium, his claims about how he envisioned his name being sing by all the fans. Plus, all his statements about the Super League, only to end up going to work again for Florentino, the man that has been the leading proponent and instigator of such a league.

IMHO he really doesn’t deserve your continue devotion but I’m sure you care less what I think.

The same Real Madrid that dumped him after a few bad results, even after Ancelotti had won for Madrid the eluded ‘décima’ just the year before.

If Ancelotti had better morale values for himself, he would have not taken that job. But it is all about his ego, not even the money, at the expense of small football club. I actually have lost all respect for this man, and I have been following him as a fan for seven years, but his lies about Everton really got to me. He could have just coached Everton like he did other teams, without making all the claims that he wanted to be part of this long term project and part of the city and the community. His lies about wanting to be the first manager to coach Everton at the new stadium, his claims about how he envisioned his name being sing by all the fans. Plus, all his statements about the Super League, only to end up going to work again for Florentino, the man that has been the leading proponent and instigator of such a league.

IMHO he really doesn’t deserve your continue devotion but I’m sure you care less what I think.
I personally wasn't expecting loyalty and devotion from some Italian lad we met a year ago. Any scouse with EFC tattooed on his rear-end with a family lineage of support dating back to 1887 would jump ship to a team like real Madrid. Our most successful manager ever and played for us one of our best players who bled blue. He ran off to Athletic Bilboa cause England was banned from Europe for a few years. Wayne Rooney grew up on the streets said 'once a blue always a blue' as scouse as they come. Couldn't run fast enough to United. David Moyes 'the peoples club' the same.

They all talk waffle. I am not heart broken or Angry at Carlo Ancelotti who was a miracle he gave us a year -went when Madrid came calling.

I am happy with the mess he leaves as when the bozos said 'carlo out' Carlo said 'hold my beer'

Good luck Mr Ancelotti.

Did somebody say horse...
1556137968474.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.