New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, honestly it's little more than a gut feeling.

However, he's clearly ambitious and has gone out looking for work.

Ooster.... Osters... Otters... Sweden.
Swansea.
Brighton.

Exactly the kind of career path the much loved Ferguson should be following if he seriously wants to be considered in future.

Every one of those teams played attractive football. Every one of those teams were coached to be comfortable on the ball. Every one of those teams regularly switched formations, but were so well coached it was seemless.

Without wanting to be an Xg bore (it's obviously not an exact science) Brighton were a reliable (15 goal?) forward away from European qualification.

They drew more games than anyone else, they were generally only beaten by a single goal and on top of that usually created the better chances, just couldn’t score.

Finally, I'm sure he'd enjoy focusing on the coaching and let Brands do the rest.

You know, how it should be.

behave

I’m going all in for Graham Potter now. I’ve read his Wiki page and a few anecdotes and that’s enough for me.

Seriously though, I’m impressed with the job he did in Sweden. He seems to be highly regarded by people who know a lot more about football than I do, so I’m all for him.

I want a manager whose best years are in front of him, not behind.

Esk must feel like a massive melt every waking day poor fella

I won't have a bad word said against him. Things happen in life that you can't account for but he has mostly been spot on. Sure he told Nick Leeson to whack it all on the Japanese markets as there definitely won't be an earthquake and when he worked for Lehman Brothers pushing sub prime mortgages it didn't quite come off but still he got Mata and Witsel right and that's what really counts. :oops:

Thin air, I think. But these rumours are now sentient and self-sustaining.

At an ordinary football club, a rumour like that would naturally fade and die. But I think there’s a fair chance Moshiri might catch wind of it and then convince himself he needs to make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.