New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't managed a reputable club side since 1999. Club management and international management are worlds apart. Maybe would have been worth a look after Martinez left, but certainly not now.

Of course they’re different, but just because they’re different doesn’t make it impossible to do

You’re acting like it’s some wild kind of impossibility

Of course they’re different, but just because they’re different doesn’t make it impossible to do

You’re acting like it’s some wild kind of impossibility
I'm not saying it's impossible at all.

What I am saying is why on earth would we identify a 61 year old man who's not managed a competitive club side in 22 years as somebody to take us forward? Fair play to the guy, he's done well with Germany - but he's done well with an extraordinarily talented group of players - it's hardly a miracle.

No news at all today. Not even any rumours or
Anything.

Its because they arent doing anything, probably sat on there hands waiting to get lucky with another manager getting the the sack as with CA & Napoli... We wont see a new manager till after the Euros IMO

Not really. He took Bournemouth from League 2 to the Premier League. Thats incredible when you actually think about it and the size of their ground, their resources etc.... Plus he kept them there for a few seasons as well. They were always going to go down at some stage. Its a miracle he kept them up for so long tbh

Any manager that has been relegated should instantly be dismissed for this job.

Not really. He took Bournemouth from League 2 to the Premier League. Thats incredible when you actually think about it and the size of their ground, their resources etc.... Plus he kept them there for a few seasons as well. They were always going to go down at some stage. Its a miracle he kept them up for so long tbh
Okay he took them from L2 but once he hit the PL he massively struggled as well as wasting a fortune on terrible players and shipping 3/4/5 goals quite often, how would he help Everton?

As frustrating as it will be I’m fine waiting a couple of weeks for the right manager, providing we have a clear plan and move fast on transfers when we appoint him. which we probably won’t.

I have a serious problem. Maybe I am the only one, dunno.

But I keep returning to Dyche. Not a clue why, but sommet makes me think he would fit Everton. He is certainly a better manager and that than the hipsters would lead you to believe, and he could deffo take the heat.

Hug me better.

Status
Not open for further replies.