New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After giving it a bit of thought, it's Eddie Howe for me. Let's have a reality check and not get above ourselves, we are his type of Club and he's our type of Manager. Howe would steady the Everton ship and lay down a good solid foundation to build on and move forward. The guy's a grafter and would get the team grafting. Make it so Farhad!

He'd relegate us

Proves what ? That's why Dunc subbed him never a centre forward scored most of his goals on the wing, before we purchased him -
We will need funds with our debt plus our new stadia - we only win trophies with past EFC Managers = fact
More likely that Juve have a good striking coach and so do PSG, where we have a bang average ex PL striker who was as likely to be sent off as he was to score.

He needs a gimmick. maybe he can stand on a crate or something at the touchline?
"Hit the big man!"

Town-Crier-800.jpg

Have you actually watched them ?
The worst defensive counter attacking football I've seen in some time.
Nonsense that. Last season wasn't great but it's no surprise, they were without 4/5 of their best players. And can we stop judging both players and managers on what they did during one of the strangest seasons since time began. Last summer he was linked with some top jobs and for good reason.

Imagine judging any manager over a four game period.

You could choose any four game period for any manager in history and argue they were either amazing or dreadful.

Feel free to read any of my other posts where I say Ferguson did what he needed to do to get the results and that we cant judge 'his football style' based on thsoe four games.

More likely that Juve have a good striking coach and so do PSG, where we have a bang average ex PL striker who was as likely to be sent off as he was to score.

Unfair on Dunc that

Plenty of top players and managers from his era rate him, including Shearer

Injuries were the bigger issue than discipline, and that can happen to anyone

I don't think he should be manager, but I think he's just fine as a coach

I definitely think he helped DCL for instance

Duncan Ferguson would relegate this club. We get in to trouble, he wouldn’t handle it. The club won’t sack him and we go down.
Duncan Ferguson is totally the wrong person for the job.

But he has PASSION an MOTIVATION... yeah cos we looked well motivated against Newcastle/Fulham/Burnley/Sheff Utd

He was part of the coaching staff, he just as much to blame as CA

Unfair on Dunc that

Plenty of top players and managers from his era rate him, including Shearer

Injuries were the bigger issue than discipline, and that can happen to anyone

I don't think he should be manager, but I think he's just fine as a coach

I definitely think he helped DCL for instance
DCL average 6 a season under DF coaching for a few years CA comes in and he bags 20... yeah that was all Ferguson doing and nowt to do with Carlo

Duncan Ferguson would relegate this club. We get in to trouble, he wouldn’t handle it. The club won’t sack him and we go down.
Duncan Ferguson is totally the wrong person for the job.

But he has PASSION an MOTIVATION... yeah cos we looked well motivated against Newcastle/Fulham/Burnley/Sheff Utd

He was part of the coaching staff, he just as much to blame as CA
CBCCEA2A-D316-4065-982F-4A2839A93D7D.png
It would be quite the feat to relegate us.
Not saying it’s not possible though.

Nonsense that. Last season wasn't great but it's no surprise, they were without 4/5 of their best players. And can we stop judging both players and managers on what they did during one of the strangest seasons since time began. Last summer he was linked with some top jobs and for good reason.
5th February 2019. I was at Goodison and saw Wolves beat us 1-3.
The match was memorable for Gomes' first and ( I think ) only goal a wonderful shot from the edge of the box.
Wolves were a disgrace. They got 11 men behind the ball , fouled to disrupt any rhythm and just held their position and waited for a mistake or misplaced pass ( mind you there were a few of them ! ) and then they broke.
Admitedly when they countered they did so effectively with pace and got men forward but it was parasite football.
To be fair to Nuno you could tell that the players were fit , well coached and knew their respective roles but the football was so negative.
It wouldn't be a style of football that would go down well at Goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.