Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread should be closed until a manager comes in.

But then it'll only be open 24hrs before the window shuts when we panic buy

I think he is the sort of player we should be in for. Yeah okay he's injured as we speak but he is going to be a superstar and if Santo does come in as manager I hope he is the type of player he makes brand's go and get.
Yep but even if he has one leg missing he can run faster than current squad :oops:

This guy any good?
Depends what you need.

Positives: Stamina, speed, build like a tank, permanent angry face, has shown remarkable adaptability when joining new (better) clubs
Negatives: Technical mostly, crosses through the air (through the ground he has gotten assists), kinda bad in combinations.

Norwich don’t half get some serious dough for just alright players

Was going to say the same thing.

Cantwell looked like their best player when they were in the prem imo

But Godfrey, Aaron's, Buendia end up being £30-40mill players - 2 of which have just been running around the championship all season so seems strange no one bought them when they went down

Was going to say the same thing.

Cantwell looked like their best player when they were in the prem imo

But Godfrey, Aaron's, Buendia end up being £30-40mill players - 2 of which have just been running around the championship all season so seems strange no one bought them when they went down
See I didn't see the cantwell shouts but the other 3 you could understand and it's like with Brentford Watkins that lad who went to West spam and toney now there are decent players down the lower leagues. We just seem to miss the boat with them all Godfrey apart

At least we won’t need a new striker when Kean is sent on to loan to PSG again.

Can put the Chris Wood money towards Soggy’s new deal now.

I love how deludedly some professional footballers back themselves to succeed. I guess he has that level of arrogance from being one of the best strikers in his country but he’s just not good enough for Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.