Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently watched a great replacement for James when he goes -- Daniel Braganca. What a left foot. Pure class. And he puts in a shift. In the Portugal team now in the final of the U21 European Championship.

I dont know why people keep suggesting Neto. He has a serious knee injury
Is it serious? I’ve read the return date is August 14th, so the start of the new season. I also read it was his kneecap. I’m no surgeon and stand to be corrected, but that’s not as serious as any medial ligament injury surely?

So Brands is checking back again for Dumfries huh? Ngl, kinda unexpected. Hasn't he been thowing tons of money around since joining Everton?

Not really what we need though. I mean he'd be nice as a luxury but I'd be worried if we were prioritising him, we need someone with lightning pace.
He’s a talent no doubt about it, but I think you’re right. His goal scoring record isn’t great and that’s what we’ve been lacking, goals.

Is it serious? I’ve read the return date is August 14th, so the start of the new season. I also read it was his kneecap. I’m no surgeon and stand to be corrected, but that’s not as serious as any medial ligament injury surely?
I think he is the sort of player we should be in for. Yeah okay he's injured as we speak but he is going to be a superstar and if Santo does come in as manager I hope he is the type of player he makes brand's go and get.

Status
Not open for further replies.