New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Castles says the club's majority shareholders also want to have a say on who is brought in as Ancelotti's replacement.

He added: "You also have Farhad Moshiri, who is the representative of Alisher Usmanov who is the main shareholder at Everton"

Can't even get that right. Next doors cat could write that Kenwright is pushing for Moyes & Martinez.

If he’s the real Sagat mate, I’d take it easy.
Deffo wouldn’t get involved in a straightener in a Morrison’s.
16229260602376658364902647179383.jpg

Tiger Uppercut for you lad

I think Conte would be as exciting an appointmnet as Ancelotti, but also short -term. Something will drive him away after 2 years max, but we might improve in that time, but then we'll have to rest tactics and transfer again

"Castles says the club's majority shareholders also want to have a say on who is brought in as Ancelotti's replacement.

He added: "You also have Farhad Moshiri, who is the representative of Alisher Usmanov who is the main shareholder at Everton"

Can't even get that right. Next doors cat could write that Kenwright is pushing for Moyes & Martinez.
What a load of tosh

Moshiri " wants to have a say "
Like he needs anyones permission.

Megson was considered before Moyes joined wasn’t he? Until Walter Smiths recommendation ?

He was, apparently it was Bills favoured appointment (ex Everton, he’d have loved that), and I actually think there was a backlash at the time.

We ended up with Moyes - thank god for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.