New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want Conte anywhere near our club. He will do exactly what Carlo has done. Everton is not a quick fix. Their isn’t a manager on this planet that could take the team we have now and get top 4 every season. We need some stability now, and a manager that can build something special and stable.

I don’t want Conte anywhere near our club. He will do exactly what Carlo has done. Everton is not a quick fix. Their isn’t a manager on this planet that could take the team we have now and get top 4 every season. We need some stability now, and a manager that can build something special and stable.

Yep, we need a manager who can build his own team for the next 4 years but managers don't get the time anymore so how do you spot these managers. Prob why the wolves manager is on the list

This is not the place for rational well thought out comments on our situation. Even though I voted for Conte in the poll but having had time to think about it I've changed my mind but I can't change my vote.
We really are a project and in desperate need of stability I was completely against Moyes but I'm coming around to the idea of it, with a few pounds to spend he may just get it right over a few years and he'd stay he's already been bitten by a top club.

Potter or Dunc for ne

I think that would be a brave call by the club but could turn out to be a very smart one in the long term. He is clearly a student of coaching and his sides show that. Give him a bigger stage to work on and it could be the most sensible decision this club could make.
My only fear is still having to ship out most of this lot.
But its potter for me all day long now.

Status
Not open for further replies.