New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
World renowned in Bill’s head clearly! The business with Ancelotti has shown we get eaten alive by sharper operators.
Completely, Ancelotti is obviously an absolute shark and realised from the get go that he was dealing with amateurs. Took the max he could get and walked out. Standard stuff really.

I could get behind Rangnick as manager as well. Would bring a large degree of strategic thinking and planning to the job.

Rangnick
Potter
Kovac
Martinez

Started to cool a bit on Lampard.

Whoever the manager is will be a massive disappointment, should he have a terrible start to next season and win 1 or 2 in 6 and us playing Gilfi and Gomes and Iwobi and Bernard. we want him out, ppl will want him out before he starts

This is very true, wont necessarily be the new managers fault, guaranteed it will be the same players that have thrown previous managers under the bus constantly....

So, Bolasie, King and Walcott out, which means our next manager NES want to brig Adama Traore and Everton is opening space in the squad list

Interesting reading across a few threads the debates and concerns that take in why Ancelotti failed / fled / left, the type of manager we need, and who should mastermind the new appointment.

Personally, and it might not be popular, but I'd leave it with Kenwright and Brands.

Anything Moshiri has touched has ultimately stank the gaff out for one reason or another.

I could get behind Rangnick as manager as well. Would bring a large degree of strategic thinking and planning to the job.

Rangnick
Potter
Kovac
Martinez

Started to cool a bit on Lampard.

Rangnick would be my number 1.

His insight at RB, alongside Brands approach together working simultaneously and in the same page with Moshiris money is an attractive process to me.

Rather have Neto
giphy.gif

Just what were all reading...

1: Gallardo
2: Amorim
3: Rangnick

Im also tempted with Villas Boas...hes still only 43.

....my only bet is a very small wager on AVB @ 40-1 (he’s 50-1 now, doh). My reasoning is he was significantly cut (33-1 to 2-1) before Ancelotti was appointed. There were no links or rumours & I wonder if Brands had spoken with him.

Just what were all reading...

1: Gallardo
2: Amorim
3: Rangnick

Im also tempted with Villas Boas...hes still only 43.

Amorim has a 30m euro release clause, probably fair to rule that one out. Gallardo still very much an unknown quantity, does he speak English? I'd like Rangnick, if he still has the motivation to manage a team and create something he'd be my first choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.