New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take issue with this. Yes the club had ambition with Carlo but hey, look what he did?

"half the fan base did nothing but cry about style and identity". We were absolutely dreadful to watch. Where that come from be it Ancelotti, the coaching, or the players themselves, the football most of the time was awful.

You cannot lay the blame on Everton fans. For the players we had and the manager we had, that's one forgetable season. Just a handful of decent results and good goals; nothing more.
My post was in response to a fan criticising the potential appointment of a B-list manager and how it shows no ambition. My point being that we've just "showed ambition" and some fans still weren't happy. The club cannot win sometimes.

The rest of your post bears no relevance to this point.

1st thing the next manager needs to do is find out who the fans like and don’t and sell them(sounds easy I know) sounds stupid but a good way to win the fans over
Then he needs to get rid of the boys club(Fergy/Unsworth and so on) an find actual top coaches instead of ex players.

Can see him having around 100 mil to spend
Rich-60 min
Kean-40 mil
James-10 mil

then he needs to offload
Sigi
Gomes
Iwobi
Bernard
Delph

Then bring in 4-5 players and bring in a few younger players from the academy if there is any.

Non of that will actually happen and we be stuck with a manager who aged 50 years and gone after Christmas

Benitez and Gerrard are much worse shouts.
They honestly aren’t. They’re Liverpool-related shouts, which I get bothers people, but they have experience of managing - successfully in some cases - at a decent level.

Dunc is a blind shout from some who naively believe that a bit of passion and knowledge of the club is an acceptable substitute for man management and tactical acumen.

You have no idea what went on.

"The previous manager (David Moyes) never wanted any association with me because he wanted to do it himself. No problem, I accept that. The current manager has invited me to the training ground and I’d love to go."

Everton ‘ready three-year contract’ for Nuno Espirito Santo as talks progress​

Nuno Espirito Santo could find a new home in the Premier League with Everton, who are reportedly preparing an offer to appoint the former Wolves boss as Carlo Ancelotti’s successor

the everton on verge of making steven gerrard new coach buddy on 14 year contract as talks progress​

mr gerrard demand big statue outside the goodison and mr moshiri said ok how big and mr gerrard said “ bigger than everton and please make from red marble “ mr moshiri also said “ boss silva is a slimeball “.

You have to laugh at this stage mate lol
He was asked at the shareholders meeting about the board being simply not good enought, his reply was unbelievable, something like what he said in that teeet and that everyone was jealous of our board, it was world renowned or something

Status
Not open for further replies.