New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People advocating for Potter or Nuno, why not Dean Smith?

He's completely turned Villa around, they play a high press, lots of exciting attacking football but quite solid at the back.

0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205.gif
tikka??

"If I'd been Everton manager and Sir Alex had come asking for Leighton Baines and Marouane Fellaini, I'd have found it very difficult to keep them because I always felt the right thing to do was what was right for the players...I signed every player at Everton, so I know a lot about them. The bid, from Manchester United's point of view, was a private thing and if and when we make a new offer we'd keep that offer private and confidential as well. The transfer window is open and we can make bids and you can say 'Yes or no', it's as simple as that. You are allowed to bid. That's not our choice [to make it public]. That's up to them. You need to ask them that question. All we can do is do our job here. Roberto is in a new job and I'm sure he'll get to understand how Everton work. I know exactly how Everton work. I think I've signed every player at Everton. I know exactly how they work" - David Moyes, 23rd August 2013.

Never forgive or forget what this vile creature said about Everton or how he acted.
Oh yes, he had the opposite opinion when City came in for Lescott, what a hypocrite. I also really want us to win against the scab six, and not feel like we should know our place.

Status
Not open for further replies.