New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafael is a winner he has more things then we have in the past 30 years. Given the funds he can do well. He is the best option out there as we will not get Conte. Poch will not be allowed to leave PSG. Better than Moyes and Nuno.
Rafael is a crap manager who hasn't accomplished anything in about 8 years. He's been outmanaged by Steve fn Bruce.

Yeah, Rafael SUUUURE is what we need.

He wouldn't give one single toss about us getting relegated and you know it.

Rafael is a winner he has more things then we have in the past 30 years. Given the funds he can do well. He is the best option out there as we will not get Conte. Poch will not be allowed to leave PSG. Better than Moyes and Nuno.
I put Rafael in between the top managers and best of the rest, he’s the best we could hope for but I think it will be Nuno but then again I might be surprised.

I won't be giving unqualified support to any manager. If it's a reasonable appointment, fair enough. Otherwise, screw em. Better things to do tan pretend Gollum is anything other than mediocre.
Who would be a realistic reasonable appointment, Conte,Poch,Simdone won’t be coming here.

Conte and Poch ain’t happening
Got to be Tan Haag or Fonesca or the guy from Argentina. After that there all basically the same standard of manager, which is poor

Rafael is a crap manager who hasn't accomplished anything in about 8 years. He's been outmanaged by Steve fn Bruce.

Yeah, Rafael SUUUURE is what we need.

He wouldn't give one single toss about us getting relegated and you know it.

He did well at Newcastle with Ashley hardly giving him any money. He has won stuff with different teams. He would not relegate us. His knowledge of how to defend and attack is quite good . He beat us the last time we played against him and we had the better team on paper. He is the best we can get. It's him or Nuno. Which do you want? Nuno not won anything.

He did well at Newcastle with Ashley hardly giving him any money. He has won stuff with different teams. He would not relegate us. His knowledge of how to defend and attack is quite good . He beat us the last time we played against him and we had the better team on paper. He is the best we can get. It's him or Nuno. Which do you want? Nuno not won anything.
Rafael will NEVER EVER EVER be Everton manager

Who would be a realistic reasonable appointment, Conte,Poch,Simdone won’t be coming here.

I don't know (nor does anyone) who might be realistic. I do know who would be stinking of mediocrity. If the only manager that the club can attract - even with stratospheric salary offer - is of the Potter / Moyes / Santo stable, the club should give it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.