Nuno Espírito Santo

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be honest, I don't be think he had much option on the signings. It's whomever Mendes wants Wolves to sign.

With what we've seen over most of the last decade I just want someone to come in and get the players showing a bit of effort and as if they actually give a damn!
Good defending, hard working and a passion to play for us, don't think we've seen it since Moyes was here, and he even got us playing some good football at times... shame he burnt his bridges after he left with most of us!

Can't really see this going well. At Porto and Valencia he preformed very badly. Did well at Rio Ave and got them into Europe. but towards the end of his time at Wolverhampton they were shocking. I'll get behind him if we get him but its a very uninspiring appointment.

He finished 4th in la liga with valencia in his first season. Level with atletico madrid. Is that bad?

He finished 4th in la liga with valencia in his first season. Level with atletico madrid. Is that bad?
He did alright then, but in his second season he resigned after they got off to a rough patch. Doesn't bode well for the inevitable Everton collapse we usually endure lol

Status
Not open for further replies.