Nuno Espírito Santo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't be a bad thing for Brands to get on with buying a right back with some pace and a pacy box to box midfielder. That would send the message that managers come and go, but Everton has a plan for the future. It would probably preclude us from getting the likes of Conte who'd want complete control, but that's not worked out with Ancelotti so maybe we should change tack. It would save us about £7 million a year on the manager's salary.

Im not surprised if they chose Silva

This is another HUGE mistake

He failed with Porto, sacked in Spain and went badly last season

Is this the man to get us Top 4?

Pathetic if true

Look at track records of Rudi Garcia, Favre , Conte, N Kovac and see the difference

There are others, please dont be so shortsighted

No. He's not.

Anyone who comes in shouldn't think like that imo. They should think it as a job to build an identity and infrastructure.

This is another HUGE mistake

He failed with Porto, sacked in Spain and went badly last season

Is this the man to get us Top 4?

Pathetic if true

Look at track records of Rudi Garcia, Favre , Conte, N Kovac and see the difference

There are others, please dont be so shortsighted
Nobody is going to get us top 4 so let’s nip that in the bud.

The fabled Ancelotti hit the dizzying heights of 10th place. If he was anybody else, people would have been calling for his head.

I keep trying to talk myself into thinking getting this guy wouldn't be a joke, but then I remember that Crystal Palace want him, and that says it all.

We should be fishing in a different pond to a club who's only ambition is 40 points.

I keep trying to talk myself into thinking getting this guy wouldn't be a joke, but then I remember that Crystal Palace want him, and that says it all.

We should be fishing in a different pond to a club who's only ambition is 40 points.
In 4 out of the last 7 years we’ve finished 10th or lower.

Think you need a reality check on where this club actually is mate.

Can those Wolves fans from a couple of seasons ago not show up again and tell us we aren't big enough for him?

At least then this would be entertaining x

I know exactly where the club is, I was talking about where the club wants to be. Big difference.
And you think we’re an attractive prospect?

We got Ancelotti in because he was out of work after being sacked by a bang average Napoli side and we let him write his own contract.

There’s zero chance of anyone of that pedigree coming here.

I'm a tad late but I'm going to close this thread and encourage everyone to use the 'New Manager' thread for all new manager discussion for the time being;

Status
Not open for further replies.