New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A33CB472-658E-48EB-8B9C-8CEDE559251D.jpeg
8CD1B385-78F9-4964-9B4F-201B3FB5EA0A.jpeg

....presume Mike Walker was the last ex-goalkeeper turned manager we had. Hope the similarity ends there.

Depressing as piss that there’s a “race” to sign a fella who finished 13th with an expensively assembled wolves team.

Well, one that lost its three best players over the course of the season tbf.

Not that I'm enamoured with the possibility of Nuno. He's done good things at Wolves though. He just looked knackered and a bit out of ideas this past season.

But we've spent more money than them over the last 3 seasons and finished below them in 2 of them.

He took over when they finished 15th in the Championship and won the league in his first season, first two years in the prem finished 7th both years. Can't grumble at that, Played great football. Lately its been carnage - As I said, I think its dodgy and not sure how much is down to him
When?!?!?

Nuno is awful. I guess he'll keep us from being relegated, but what else can we expect? Hopefully we appoint him, ask him to keep us up, and then only buy young players. Then when we hire our next real manager he'll have a much healthier infrastructure in place.

When people say we will be fine with managers like this. What does that entail exactly? By fine do you mean just being there, no threat of bottom of the league troubles ?

I’m not having a go per say, it just comes across a bit monotonous things like that. “We’ll be fine”

Not too worried by this yet. Of course the club are going to sound out a few managers and speak to them, doesn't mean they're gonna be hired.

FWIW I do see it being a manager out of work though, just due to the convenience and the quality available at the min.

Still Rangnick or Fonseca for me.

When people say we will be fine with managers like this. What does that entail exactly? By fine do you mean just being there, no threat of bottom of the league troubles ?

I’m not having a go per say, it just comes across a bit monotonous things like that. “We’ll be fine”
That's how I'd look at it. We'll be comfortably in mid-table, maybe 7th on occasion while being dreadful to watch. All a bit meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.