New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton have started negotiations with Nuno Espirito Santo over their vacant managerial hotseat as they look to find a replacement for Carlo Ancelotti.

The Italian walked out on the club in dramatic fashion on Tuesday after former club Real Madrid came calling following the resignation of Zinedine Zidane, saying he had been settled at Goodison Park before receiving an 'unexpected opportunity'.

The Toffees board have been left stunned by his departure but Sportsmail understands there was a feeling as early as last week that Ancelotti could end up at the Bernabeu and had identified former Wolves boss Espirito Santo as a replacement.
Cant wait to see who we are getting next year.

TBH I cannot see half the team staying at goodison to work for NES. I think we would potentially lose Richy AND DCL, Allan, James and Godfrey. But we would keep Siggy, Gomes and Iwobi.
Not a good outcome.
We need someone a lot more progressive who might help the careers of our better players

Clearly but where does it say I want him sacked, and when I said heads need to roll find the next post where I clearly said not the manager.

The bit were you said to sack him if we didn't qualify for Europe.

You was on his case all the time mate, no point crying about us going from Ancelotti to a lesser profile only a few weeks later.

You said he was finished, past it, on holiday - here because there's no pressure on him. Well he's now gone to one of the biggest teams in world football while you're sat feeling depressed about us being linked with no marks.

Maybe reflect on your opinion, and maybe not be so quick to condemn future managers as needing their heads rolling.

What an absolutely dreadful appointment that would be. If you thought the football was bad under Ancelotti - and it was on many an occasion - wait for this joy vacuum to take over.

I would be OK with Nuno, his team played nice football and all seemed to work hard for him. he would have to shave / trim that dead badger he wears on his grid before I could ever warm to him though, the man is an utter scruff!

What an absolutely dreadful appointment that would be. If you thought the football was bad under Ancelotti - and it was on many an occasion - wait for this joy vacuum to take over.
Do we have any Wolves head patters we could ask their opinions ?

He took over when they finished 15th in the Championship and won the league in his first season, first two years in the prem finished 7th both years. Can't grumble at that, Played great football. Lately its been carnage - As I said, I think its dodgy and not sure how much is down to him

Status
Not open for further replies.