New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton could do a lot worse than bring Alan Irvine back to the club in some capacity, maybe assisting big Dunk?
I have been seriously impressed with job he did at WHU.
He has just left his No2 role for family reasons.
I have the upmost respect for the man.
Anyway, whoever gets the Job, Everton fans don't deserve all this.
I hope your fortunes improve

Dyche. Why? Because he's been in this poll the last 5\6? times and the only way I can see it not ending up 14/15 times i s if we give him a go. He seems to dislike klopp as well. I can't believe I'm actually suggesting it but it's where I'm at.

Affinity with Everton? A little bit of payback for the way West Ham binned him a couple of years back?
More money? Transfer pot? Unfinished business?

He finished 6th with West Ham and is in the Europa League. Got one of his players shortlisted for player of the year. Got a decent kitty (he spent the same as Carlo did). Building a very good team.

Why would he still want to come here? It's ridiculous.

His name is only brought up cos it's the last time we were half decent team.

Not a chance Conte will come here. Moyes won't leave West ham either. I think Rafael or someone from Europe with less experience will be the choice.

Nuno and Howe would take us backwards.

We'll spend the whole summer now quibbling about who should take over and we'll probably only sort it days before the season begins. Leaving us with no time to peruse any proper targets and the new manager with a ready made and perfectly valid excuse for next season that its not his team and that he's not had any time. This club ffs.........

Status
Not open for further replies.