New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m on a few discord and slack channels with wolves fans. The level of hatred towards the end was surprising. His style of football, sticking to his favourite players and poor press conferences constantly got mentioned.
Also see any manager when his best players are sold without their consent and their "good enough" back up is out for the whole season

Wouldn't mind Nuno tbh, thought Wolves were daft to let him go, the reasons for their lacklustre performance this season were obvious and weren't his fault. And I like his beard.

Whoever we get we'll conspire to make a pig's ear of it anyway. Barely give a flying one right now, this club just kicks you in the teeth again and again when it comes to footballing matters.

I know who I think is the sort of manager we should look at.

Very very underrated, has an eye for a player, and gets way more out of his teams than the sum of its parts.

But we wont be allowed by the fans to even consider approaching Burnley.
David Moyes works at West Ham! lol lol

Wouldn't mind Nuno tbh, thought Wolves were daft to let him go, the reasons for their lacklustre performance this season were obvious and weren't his fault. And I like his beard.

Whoever we get we'll conspire to make a pig's ear of it anyway. Barely give a flying one right now, this club just kicks you in the teeth again and again when it comes to footballing matters.
Same. We tried the Father and Son with the Ancelottis. Time for the Holy Spirit

The only name that excites me is Nuno Espírito Santo, think he could be a great fit for Everton. Even more so than Ancelotti, he is ambitious a good coach with an eye for a player. He did a great job at Wolves and was being linked with Spurs, surely we are a more attractive option than Palace!
I think it is Mendes who had the eye for a player!

Out of all the names mentioned I can't say that any one of them gives me hope and confidence for the future. I really wouldn't know where to turn next. This club is going nowhere faster now on the pitch than its ever done.

Status
Not open for further replies.