2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatever stuffing he had left in him here, Sheff Utd and Man City knocked it out of him. I'm sure of that. It doesn't reflect particularly well on him at all.

There was an air of predictability about this once the run-in started to go south in earnest.

I don't think he has the stomach for a fight here, and its fighting we need.

I honestly couldn't see it more differently.

Everton is a mess of a club, we've got no sense of direction in the playing squad, and we're currently half a starting eleven away from really competing for the top 5 or 6 places.

Add to that the fact that his house was burgled in the short time he was living here and the fact that Real Madrid are one of the biggest clubs in world football who are pretty much guaranteed CL football and I see it as a total no brainer tbh.
I think you overlook the fact that he was being paid a reported £11mill per year to sort out the mess. Also he had said he had always wanted a project to build a club. He has only just begun that job and within the past 2 weeks had rubbished the Real reports. These factors go to the heart of his integrity or lack of.

If he was years younger and making his way in management, I could maybe understand. He is not and has been eminently successful. If he destroys that reputation at a time in his life when money cannot be an issue then I find it sad and any such decision inexcusable.

I also think, again if true, that he has shown utter disrespect to Moshiri who despite his faults ahas shown him nothing but support.

I cling to the hope he states he wishes to remain with us.

He’s a nice man, speaks well of the club and is a good communicator. On the negative side he was hounded out by the fans the last time so not sure how it would go down.
Looking at what we’ve had since, maybe we were wrong... I was one of the fans who lost patience with him, but since his first season things have been absolutely grim supporting this club

buddies with ur blessing i shall revisit last match thread to find bozos who abuse mr carlo to go. if u feel this applies to u then i give 1 hour notice to come and confess and appeal for mercy. we are kind we are fair if u are brave.
it is time buddies. i notice no one brave to step forward. it is no good being angry now after ur repulsive piss behavior has helped ruin the everton once again.

Whatever stuffing he had left in him here, Sheff Utd and Man City knocked it out of him. I'm sure of that. It doesn't reflect particularly well on him at all.

There was an air of predictability about this once the run-in started to go south in earnest.

I don't think he has the stomach for a fight here, and its fighting we need.
This.

can just leave his contract or RM have to pay us something ?
( 6th manager in 5 years for Everton ........FFS )

Status
Not open for further replies.