2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ending with the stuffing against Man City and I just thought we looked miles away. No passion or fight in that performance and it wasn't the only one. A few good results aside I wasnt feeling it towards the end there. From a good position half way through the season we got worse. There is a lot to do.

I'm surprised that he's going this way. I was clearly duped into thinking he was a different kind of man than he really is. With all his talk about loving it at Everton, wanting to be in for a long-term project, etc. to then just run away (yes, I know it's Real Madrid, but still) at the first opportunity when it turned out to be a harder rebuild than he likely expected is revealing of his character.

That said, I wouldn't say I'm gutted for what we're losing from him on the pitch. We all just watched how the season ended, and yes, the players deserve a lot of blame, but his lineups and tactics in some of those games against the "lesser" opposition (see Newcastle twice, Fulham, Burnley, Sheffield, etc.) were almost nonsensical. He did well against the "big" teams, but look where that got us overall. No better than we were before him, really.

So we try again with someone new. What else can we do?

Once upon a time I could only dream of having Carlo Ancelotti as manager of Everton and seeing world class players like James Rodriguez playing in the Royal Blue with a new Stadium set to open in 3 years.

Is it the most Everton thing that with all this CA cant finish higher in the league than a Big Sam Everton side!

Failure to qualify for Europe will have to be seen as a failure by this Owner, Manager, Players & Staff. Heads need to roll or we become accepting of failure!

I want him sacked. He is a dinosaur.

Look at his last clubs.

He is a really nice fella and a proper gentleman.

It goes like this.

We have Carlo Ancelotti.

Fantastico.

The football isn't that great but we Have Carlo Ancelotti.

Fantastico.

We started quite well but are regressing.

We have Carlo Ancelotti

Fantastico.

We are in freefall.

We have Carlo Ancelotti

Fantastico.

Carlo gets sacked.

Most managers would have been sacked with 12-10th place finishes in consective seasons let's be honest.

It’s alright cos we are going to challenge for the title next season according to Carlo the clown

Any other manager would be getting binned.

We've banked it all on him. So he's got to improve next year.

He got binned by Napoli because they were crap.

No sacking? he is [Poor language removed]!

Put him out of his Misery.

He has no answers to this.

Would not bat an eyelid if we got rid tomorrow.

Pathetic, he has done absolutely nothing

Get in the bin

He's a poor man's Walter Smith.

Manager has to go simple as that

[Poor language removed] Everton and take your piss poor players with you.

Baxendale... resign
Brands... resign
Carlo... resign

Sack all the money grabbing players and start again with people who actually care!

Good to see him breaking records. The pensioner should retire back to Italy. Doesnt need the extra money. He is a spent force . After the Bayern gig all of Europe did know it.

If he doesn't he is a coward who should face up and accept his share of criticism
behold the enemies of the everton buddies. they got their wish

Swear our board only know of the existence of about 10 managers in world football. We don’t half have some uninspiring links and appointments.
It’s the same with are transfers. The scouts only know about 10 players in world football. It’s just the Everton way I guess.

Can we just terminate some players contracts as well.so the new boss whoever it may be.dosent arrive to the place stinking of avarageness.im gutted.i will still renew my tickets.but he was my last hope.if we go down the eddie howe and other also rans route.i could be done.as a paying fan.and it will kill me inside.

It won't end well for Carlo at Madrid, they are an ageing side without the star studded lineup he had the first time around.

It goes without saying he wouldn't turn them down I doubt many would, but I think he will regret it....

His language about the Super league fiasco and his long term views and hopes about Everton Indicate to me that he didn't expect another chance either.

That or they didn't want their missus suspecting that they're blimping off another woman. Do we have any one camped in the bush outside Carlo's?

I mean, that's just weird. "Every Breath You Take" level stuff. Social media trawling, however, is normal.

Weird world we live in.

/respect for the player valuation, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.