2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with our fan base in this going forward is will take 3-4 years at least to be where we want to be. On the way we will have bad results, bad football and other crap to deal with. We can’t be patient due to the fact we done nothing in nearly 30 years, yet are rivals are winning trophies. We want success yesterday because we are pissed and frustrated of what’s going on around us. If we get a new manager they need time, I know this but even I will struggle to wait it’s a problem most of us face if I’m honest.
We do need stability and this is what the DoF role is supposed to be all about. Continuity through managerial changes.

However, given that the squad is about to go through a major rebuild, I prefer that this happens now Rather than in the middle of it.

We appointed Ancelotti and let him head into a fresh new season with no right sided players what so ever, no cover at right back and one striker, when injuries kicked in we expected him to work wonders, when he reached the mid way point of the season he by some miracle had us sitting 4th, knowing we needed additions they (the board) said here you go Carlo how does Joshua King who’s hardly played for Bournemouth this season sound mate? That enough to get us into Europe?

Followed by how Jon-Joe is geared up for the new season ready to prove his worth to the new manager and how playing in a huge demanding league like the SPL and watching videos of Cafu has improved his game.

Tosun can still be a ‘crucial’ player for Everton.

Delph vows to put injuries behind him.

Sigurdsson thrilled at extension and plans to retire at the club.

Gomes rejects move to Accrington.

Gonna be a great summer.

It'll be interesting what angle they take. I saw someone mention the break-in, so they might go the old "Arteta came into my office crying"-type line of days past. It is always hideously clumsy in its execution, so it will play out through the usual channels. My expectation is that Davide, poor training and an insistence on signing old players will be the poison pen. Expect talk of Pedro (not the Lukaku hating muscle fanatic one) and Juan Mata.

It'll be interesting what angle they take. I saw someone mention the break-in, so they might go the old "Arteta came into my office crying"-type line of days past. It is always hideously clumsy in its execution, so it will play out through the usual channels. My expectation is that Davide, poor training and an insistence on signing old players will be the poison pen. Expect talk of Pedro (not the Lukaku hating muscle fanatic one) and Juan Mata.

The likes of Prentice will already been briefed or soon will be

We will never know for sure. My view is he was lied to and we have no money, so why stick around when there's nothing to build.

Where has this revelation come from mate ? Do you have a source ? Or is that just your opinion.
One thing you can't slag Moshiri over is not backing the manager, he has done that with every manager weve had. If this has happened it's totally on Carlo, he has betrayed the whole club and the fans. Zero blame for Moshiri over this and that's my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.