New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the option is between Howe, Nuno or Moyes as is being said Id prefer Moyes

Nuno was not even able to win the league with Porto and Silva beat him many times
He did well at Wolves in his first years as he had a good team of Portugese

Howe is overrated

Moyes is the better option of the 3

none of them they’re all a disgrace

Can't believe people are saying Moyes.

Moyes took Everton to his maximum and Martinez showed us exactly what could be done with the exact same squad. Moyes is accepting mid table mediocrity in the long term. What's wrong with you all.

I would take him or Benitez over Eddie Howe. I’m not saying I’m happy about any of this, like.

This is the thing that's going to disillusion me the most.

A 'top' manager won't come here. e.g. Conte, Sarri, Poch, Simeone.

A 'interesting' manager, the club wouldn't be bold enough to appoint. e.g. Rangnick, Farve, Fonseco

The 'rest' (the Howe's of the world) there is only one manager who's the best of the rest and that is Moyes.

We don’t suit these fancy-Dan CL winning foreign managers, get someone in who can mould the best team spirit and push on to bigger things.
We are a mid table club even with likes of Carlo and Brands, so we need to go back to what’s worked in the past.
Some people or here need to look at the league table to see where we really are, behind Moyes and Rogers.
That’s our level with Carlo.
You say Brands as if he’s got a sterling reputation…

The man signed Alex Iwobi for 35m mate.

I voted other.

Based on my success with the club on Football Manager it's only sensible that I'm appointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.