2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced Howe is only in the frame because Alex Ferguson said he rated him in a recent interview. Has a moshiri decision written all over it.
Ferguson also said in that interview that if he had put Park Ji Sung man marking Messi in the 2011 Champions League Final, Utd would have won

The situation is entirely different though mate, it really is. CA an older manager, been there, seen it and done it, clearly wanted to try something different and seemingly was all for it.

I don't see how this can't reflect badly on him, or Everton either. It just does. It's a mess but no beating around the bush, he's left us in the lurch.

I'm not making the case it's ideal as it's not, but a decent organisation has plans for such eventualities. He's an older manager and frankly isn't going to want to wait around here if the biggest job in world football comes.

As for the club, on a scale of when a manager can leave, the start of the summer is probably about as good as you can get.

To me we have a chance to press the re-set button and make a decision for the longer term now.

Well we're not going to get rid of everybody in a summer right? So the best thing to do in the meantime is try to make the guys we have useful.

Now if they aren't useful in time they should be turned over. But that's why we need a manager with a plan who will take the time to build up the squad with the players he needs.

That's the case with every manager and they're sacked after a season.

The core of that squad has been around 5 managers at least and have failed each one.

Face facts. The goals should never be "reach Europe" they should be stay in the league, build a team.

We are not competitive.

A club that a week ago he said he didn't want to go to and was happy at Everton.

So yes, he's to blame, and so are Everton - which includes the players.

I find it hard to blame anyone. It's Real Madrid.

That's football, but it's absolutely crap and I'm really disappointed. We are a club with zero direction and the only area we excel in is creating misery.

Jeez supporting this club is a depressing ride! Why don't nice things happen any more?
Who didn't buy the lucky heather...come on own up!

Players have been to blame for years. Seem to escape it everytime.
They don't though. We haven't sacked Carlo. We know the players are crap, or at least a fair few of them, but he's decided to leave us in the lurch mate, when we need a big rebuild.

He can't come out of this with our respect. He's sacked us off at the first chance. Now the reasons for that may also be down to the club and I think the club is clearly a shambolic mess.

But he's decided to quit. It's on him.

Why do we want the English Silva ?
I didn’t say I wanted him - I do think it is likely though. My preference would be Nuno. Let’s be honest, the one time we got someone good (ie Carlo) it wasn’t all that good and it didn’t last.

Status
Not open for further replies.