2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not after he pretty much called us a tinpot club when he managed the RS.
Well, if we have any desire to be successful, then he’s basically the only one out of those three that would do that. Not my cuppa tea, but the other two are massive no-no for me.

He would've been sacked here by next summer and he'll be sacked by Madrid by Christmas. Lovely man and a great tactician, but not the kind of manager we need right now.

Who'd you want mate?

Not calling you out, just curious to who you'd have chosen (or what will now be choose) for our manager instead of Ancelotti?

Big Sam took us to 8th from the bottom 3 and Carlo only reached 12th and 10th. Good riddance pal!

We were like 13th or 12th when Sam took over. Just to be factual.
Yep, once again we were 13th, 2 points off 9th after the 4-0 unsworth west ham game after 14 games only-it took sky for one a few years to actually say it right for once

4 points off 8th after 15 games after sam's 1st game that 2-0 v Huddersfield

He would've been sacked here by next summer and he'll be sacked by Madrid by Christmas. Lovely man and a great tactician, but not the kind of manager we need right now.
I agree...especially as I suspect we will not be spending huge amounts in the summer...in that case, I am not sure he is the right man for the job. If we are prepare to back him 100% then he is the best man for the job

Status
Not open for further replies.